Every 65 seconds a US Citizen develops Alzheimer’s. There are more than 5 million Americans living with this disease. In 2018, Alzheimer’s disease will cost the United States $277 billion. This number is projected to rise to more than $1.1 trillion in 2050.
Res/Title chooses a cause to support on the last refinance day of each month. For this month’s “End of the Month for a Cause,” we were looking to raise funds for the Alzheimer’s Association!
How can you help:
To participate this month, our staff wore a color that participants wear during the Alzheimer’s walk and we will made a donation for every submission:
Yellow: Have a loved one with dementia
Purple: Lost someone to Alzheimer’s
Blue: Have Alzheimer’s or other dementia
Orange: passionate about seeing an end to Alzheimer’s
Formed in 1980, the Alzheimer’s Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer’s care, support and research.To learn more about the Alzheimer’s Association or the walk to end Alzheimers, visit: https://act.alz.org/
Thanks for all your support 😊
- Res Realtor Brochure
- NY Brochure
- RES/COM Brochure
- GFE Calculator Brochure
- Mobile App Brochure
- Massachusetts Brochure
- Connecticut Brochure
- Pennsylvania Brochure
- “End of the Month for a Cause” 1 year anniversary: Gloria Gemma
- Res/Title hosts Block party to celebrate 2 new MA locations
- Res/Title to Use Pavaso Platform to Bring Digital Mortgage Closings to Clients
- End of the Month for a Cause September: Alzheimer’s Association
- Introducing Res/Title’s newest consumer feature!