We would like to congratulate Res/Title’s New York Attorney & State Manager Stephanie Mangels, Esq. for receiving the Junior League of Long Island®’s Volunteer of The Year Award 2016-2017!
The Junior League of Long Island® was founded in 1951 and is made up entirely of women dedicated to voluntarism. The organization works to develop the potential of women by promoting them to serve and improve their communities through the effective action and leadership. In the past, the League has worked to protect human trafficking victims by educating the public and advocating for change. The women have also worked with The Ronald McDonald House of Long Island to interact with sick patients and their families at a difficult time in their lives.
Stephanie will be serving on the Board of Directors next year. Keep up the good work, Stephanie!
- Res Realtor Brochure
- NY Brochure
- RES/COM Brochure
- GFE Calculator Brochure
- Mobile App Brochure
- Massachusetts Brochure
- Connecticut Brochure
- Pennsylvania Brochure
- End of the Month for a Cause June: Easter Seals Disability Services
- May End of the Month for a Cause: From Home to Our Heros
- Take Advantage of Our Extras!
- End of the Month for a Cause April: Water.org
- What are “Best Practices” and why does Res/Title implement them?